Regardless of the type and condition of your skin, it should be taken care of on a regular daily basis. Modern cosmetic procedures and home care methods equally effectively cope with the task, giving the skin a peppy and fresh look.
Cosmetic procedures should be carried out carefully. If you do not observe hygiene during the procedure, you can seriously harm your health.
Methods of cleansing the face
- Manual cleaning. This procedure is relevant for people with rashes on the face. During cleaning, the beautician vaporizes the face, and then manually removes comedones and acne. At the end of the procedure, it is necessary to apply a face mask for narrowing pores, it will help to even out the complexion and relieve irritation. A few days after the procedure, the doctor recommends not to use tonal means. Despite the fact that this type of cleaning is quite painful, it is quite effective.
- Cleaning with tools. The procedure with the use of special tools allows you to clean the skin at a deeper level. Problems such as enlarged clogged pores, cosmetic flaws, and fat plugs are solved. The procedure requires several sessions, a little painful, there may be slight peeling and itching. After cleaning, be sure to apply a mask to narrow the pores and prevent inflammatory processes.
- Brushing. Type of mechanical cleaning of the skin using creamy mixtures. It can be combined with other cleansing procedures. Special soft nozzles of various diameters, rotating at a certain speed, remove the dead layer of the epidermis, plaque, and dirt from the skin.
- Cleaning with a vacuum device. The principle of the method is to "suck out" the dirt from the pores through a vacuum that exfoliates the dead epidermis while stimulating the deeper layers of the skin. Along with cleaning, a massage also improves blood flow and gives a tonic effect. The result of the procedure is quite noticeable: the rash and comedones disappear, the pores are narrowed.
- Cleaning with an ultrasonic device. The most delicate of all types of cleaning. Ultrasound removes the keratinized layer of the epidermis without any risk of injuring the skin. The uniqueness of the method is that it is suitable for people of all age categories with different skin types. The only contraindications are pregnancy and some infectious skin diseases.
- Using chemicals. Products containing fruit acids are used, which gently cleanse the skin, removing dead skin particles and triggering the regeneration process. The skin is regenerated, visibly freshened and has a healthy tone.